Join us on April 16th for a sneak peek at a new restaurant in Amado. Although the Longhorn Grill and Saloon is still closed for the public, we’ve been offered an opportunity for lunch! Plan on 11:30a.m. to 1:30 pm in Amado. The address is: Longhorn Grill and Saloon, 28851 S Nogales Hwy
Amado, Arizona, 85645.
- $14 payable at the event includes meal, your coffee, tea or lemonade, and a longhorn chipotle brownie, tax, and gratuity. There isn’t a liquor license yet, so no alcoholic beverages can be served.
- Please sign up by April 11th. You can sign up on the CHTH website in the Events menu. Or, you can contact one of the hostesses by email or phone.
- Lea Linville – email – email@example.com – phone – 208-630-3177
- Sue White – email – firstname.lastname@example.org phone 206-399-0800
Menu Options- There are three menu options (see below). Be prepared to designate your choice when you sign up for the event. They all sound delicious.
- 1- Tumacacori Salad – Mixed greens, pollo asado chicken, strawberries and grapes, feta, red onions and Pecans, served with a honey balsamic dressing.
- 2. Tri-tip Bowl – Longhorn rice, campfire beans, cheese blend, cowboy caviar, avocado, Mustang pepper garnish, poblano crema, and house-made tortilla strips.
- 3. Soup and Half Sandwich – Longhorn corn chowder and a half of a Santa Cruz Turkey Melt Sourdough bread with pepperjack cheese, green chiles, tomatoes and chipotle mayo.