To: Canoa Hills Townhomes HOA members
Subject: Letter from the HOA President  March 18, 2020
As we enter into the uncertainty of how long the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation will be with us I thought it necessary for a brief update.
- First of all, the Board offers a huge thank you to all who showed up for the Annual Meeting on March 12th. It was a record turnout and much appreciated.
- With the closure of the GVR Rec Centers, the Board is cancelling the April 14th Board meeting. We will plan to resume our regular meeting schedule in November. If you have questions or issues in the interim, please feel free to contact me.
- David Krueger-Duncan has now replaced Dick Anderson on the Board and has the landscaping maintenance and beautification responsibilities formerly handled by Dick. Questions or issues going forward should be directed to David.
- We all owe Dick Anderson a big thank you and debt of gratitude for his many years of service on the Board.
- There is plenty information floating on the Internet and elsewhere – some good, some bad – regarding the coronavirus. I encourage you to choose your sources of wisely. If you are not feeling well or have a fear of even going out in public, there are HOA neighbors who are willing to pick up essentials for you. I join with David Krueger-Duncan in offering to help in that regard. There are no doubt others if you only ask.
- Doris Pirner, our neighbor at 1110 Pato is currently hospitalized. Doris will be relocating to Oregon to be near family. The family is currently here and is preparing the house to be sold. Doris has a fully equipped handicap van that the family will be selling. If you or if you know of anyone who might be interested in buying it, let me know and I will put you in touch with the family.
- The Ladies Lunch scheduled for April has been cancelled. We will wait for direction on social contact before scheduling additional events.